Friday, December 19, 2008

It's A New Season


It's a new season for me. God knows just what you need and when you need it. My wonderful husband has me living in Nashville, Tennessee for the last year. The only thing I associated with Nashville before I got here is country music, the Gaylord Opryland Hotel and the Grand Ole Opry. Whatever!!! Well, it has been a pleasant surprise for me. Southern hospitality has been defined for me right here and right now. The people here are so friendly that it makes you think what is wrong with states like California, where I am from.


It's a new season for me because I have to form community once again. Well, I am one of those people that takes a minute to gravitate toward new people. Being the wife of a pastor sometimes keeps you in the role of observing people and their ulterior motives. Well, I have made some wonderful new acquaintances and reconnected with some people that I didn't know were living here.


The real jewel for me in "It's a new season," is that now I have time to do me. I have quality time to dive into my passion, quilting. Look out world!!! I have time to blog and to read blogs. OMG it is wonderful.


What does this season hold for you? I invite you to "dive into" something that tickles your fancy.



2 comments:

tapmouse said...

I'm enjoying checking up on you, Judi! Loved your card! Miss you so much but am glad you are enjoying where you are at!

GahbreeL said...

the images of your quilts truly reflect new seasons! the colors, the designs, the creativity are very unique & exciting. as i make my way through this winter, the brightness of your quilts are like lamps & lights unto my path. i can feel the wonderful warmth that your quilts exude. keep on brightening the way. may your season shine even brighter in o'nine!